LEGOLAND Florida Resort
The LEGOLAND Florida Resort Mission
LEGOLAND Florida Resort exists to give children and their families a first-hand experience of the LEGO values: creativity, fun, development, play and learning where the child is empowered in the land without limits.
Children are Our Primary Concern
In line with our commitment to children, LEGOLAND Florida Resort will contribute park passes and/or time to non-profit organizations whose goals are to academically, imaginatively, and creatively enrich the lives of children ages two through twelve. LEGOLAND Florida Resort focuses on the Central Florida communities, but also will consider requests from the nine adjacent Florida counties: Polk, Orange, Hillsborough, Osceola, Hardee, Highlands, Lake, Pinellas and Pasco.
There are many worthy children's organizations that deserve support, but unfortunately it is not possible for us to support all of them. Based on our donation criteria, we do not donate to:
* Incentive programs
* Religious or political purposes
* High school and college programs
* Sports teams
* Social Groups
LEGOLAND Florida Resort will review each donation request based on the following guidelines:
* The request must be made by a non-profit organization whose goal is to academically and creatively enrich the lives of children aged 2-12.
* Requests should be made 60 days in advance of event or group visit.
* Groups or organizations are allowed to submit a request for one program per year.
The request should be submitted on the organization’s letterhead and include:
* Background and goals of the organization
* Intended use of the donation
* Ages of the children who will benefit
* When the donation is needed
* Non-profit number